E-Commerce Ad Copy
Do you have great products that haven’t reached their true sales potential? Use a complete sales message to turn them into household names. View my e-commerce ad copy…
Are you launching new affiliate offers? Do you need ad copy for landing pages and e-mail creatives? I can write compelling Web copy that will help you generate leads and sales.
I wrote ad copy for the following landing pages:
I wrote ad copy for the following e-mail creatives:
Do you need professional news content for your blog, newspaper, or magazine? I can write timely articles covering the film industry, healthcare, and pets.
I’ve interviewed film industry pros and written about top films. Read a few of my film articles here:
- The Evolution of Film: An Interview With Peter Bradley
- Screenwriting Tips: The Exorcist
- An Interview With Literary Agent Caren Bohrman
- How MGM Chooses A Script: An Interview With Studio Insider Stephanie Palmer
I wrote the following articles for my client, Selective Healthcare, LLC:
- How to Understand the Affordable Care Act
- How to Use a Health Insurance Marketplace
- Understanding the Pros and Cons of Obamacare
- How Health Insurance Agents and Brokers Can Help
- Is Short-Term Health Insurance More Affordable?
- The Benefits of Short-Term Health Insurance
- How to Shop for Health Insurance
- How to Choose Dental Insurance
- Choosing Critical Illness Insurance and Life Insurance
I understand how to write health news that consumers can use. Read a few of my health articles here:
- Can Meditation Reduce Pain?
- Can Whey Protein Help with Weight Loss?
- Compulsive Dogs Show Human Disorder
- DHA Linked to Better Mental Performance
- Do Your Muscles Need CoQ10 During Exercise?
- Feel Good During Flu Season
- Is Stress Hurting Your Sex Life?
- Leading a Gluten-Free Life
- OCD Triggers Runaway Fear Response, Study Finds
- Scientists Link OCD to Immune System Problems
- Should Fluoride Be Considered Safe?
- The Hidden Dangers of Dental Fillings
- What’s Really In Your Food?
- Work Out Without the Pain
- Eliminate Alcohol Dependency
- Live Without Panic Attacks
- Can Alcohol Make Dating More Difficult?
- Do Autistic Children Have a Nutritional Deficiency?
- Doctor Locates the G-Spot
- What Leads to ADHD?
- Diet Your Way to a Beach Body
- Meditation Technique Helps Traumatized Soldiers
- Research Shows Sleep Problems in ADHD Patients
People love pets, and they spend a lot of money on them. That’s why I wrote the following articles about dogs:
- California Companies Tackle Dog Food Allergies
- California Dogs Can Jump
- Your Dog Can Be City Savvy
- Dogs Compete in Coconut Creek
- The Military’s Combat Canines
Turn Words into Wealth
Use professionally-written ad copy to show potential customers that you have what they need. I can provide that ad copy.
How? Well, when creating an ad, I enhance a client’s existing brand message. I shape that message into a pitch that emphasizes the benefits of a product or service.
Better yet, I provide a pitch that contains the client’s voice, not mine. After all, it’s my job to make him or her look good and to generate revenue.
The Writing Process:
The foundation of effective copy is research. That’s why I spend time studying the products that I’m going to promote. Doing so enables me to narrow down the target market and competitors. As a result, I’m able to choose the right product positioning.
Before writing the ad copy, I create a detailed outline. The outline shows that the copy will meet a client’s needs.
When it’s time to write, I produce a compelling pitch that’s exciting and convincing. My ad copy always gets results. How can I make that claim? It’s simple. I have many years of experience.
High Concept Media, LLC
P.S. Read my copywriting testimonials.